20mins to prepare and 45mins to cook
|Fish Pie with Sweetcorn Spesial|
- 750g (1.5lb) Everyday Value potatoes
- 400g (13oz) Everyday Value frozen fish fillets, defrosted
- 325g can Everyday Value sweetcorn
- 300ml Everyday Value skimmed milk
- 50g (2oz) Everyday Value butter, softened to room temperature
- 25g (1oz) Everyday Value plain flour
- 50g (2oz) Everyday Value Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3tbsp Everyday Value skimmed milk
How to make Fish Pie with Sweetcorn Recipe
Preheat oven to Gas 4, 180ºC, 350ºF. Peel the Everyday Value potatoes, cut into chunks, boil for 15 minutes until tender. Drain well. Cut Everyday Value fish into chunks and place in the bottom of a 2litre baking dish. Drain the Everyday Value sweetcorn and add.
Put milk, Everyday Value butter and Everyday Value flour into a medium pan and heat, stirring until thick and smooth. Season and pour over fish. Mash drained potatoes with a little milk and spread over pie. Sprinkle with Everyday Value cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.